Use InstantReplace™ for Convenience
2020-03-05 00:00:00 Diterbitkan oleh: Nas Zakaria
InstantReplace™ is the solution in the household sector. With this service, employers who order maids, baby sitters and others on Pembantu.com can get replacement workers instantly in the warranty periods. Members who order directly from the agencies (not via the web) are also entitled to this facility.
InstantReplace™ works when the employer returns a worker and asks for a replacement. The agency will offer some replacement candidates he has. But if the agency cannot provide an equivalent substitute, then the employer can choose one from other agencies on Pembantu.com. We will transfer the administration fee that has been received by the former agency to the latter company.
The employer gets a new contract (warranty period reset) from the new supplier. The old agency is deemed to have fulfilled his obligations to the employer with the transfer.
For this service, the employer will need to pay a fee of IDR 300,000 (non-refundable) per order.
InstantReplace™ came to service due to many complaints from employers who had to wait for replacement workers. On the one hand, agencies were willing to provide replacements. But on the other hand, he did not have a replacement at all or had it but not compatible with the returned worker. About 80% of employer complaints we received were due to the late availability of replacement workers within the warranty period. The presence of domestic workers for most employers has become a primary need today.
1. The employer returns the current worker to his/her agency to get a replacement according to the agreement. If there are no substitutes in the same agency, order InstantReplace™ here.
2. We contact the former agency to confirm that the employer has returned the worker, has settled the salary and other obligations, is entitled to a replacement, and there has been no equivalent substitute since the worker's return. If we don't hear any objection, we will immediately connect the employer with agency of the substitute worker. If we do, we will mediate them first.
3. The employer interviews and hires the new worker. If he/she is not happy with the initial candidate, the employer can interview more candidates (until he/she is happy.)
4. The employer tells Pembantu.com the name of the chosen worker and the amount of administration fee and transportation expense charged by the new agency.
5. Pembantu.com bails out administration fee and transportation expense charged by the new agency (the amount is in accordance with the provisions below.)
6. We collect the bailout from the former agency. The bailout period is 2 (two) weeks if the worker has been returned less than one week when the bailout is given. Otherwisde, the bailout is 1 (one) week.
Terms and Conditions
If an employer orders the InstantReplace™ service on Pembantu.com, then the following conditions apply:
1. Replacement of workers returned (delivered, picked up or returning themselves) to the agency in accordance with the warranty provisions will be fulfilled instantly (as soon as possible) as long as other workers are available on this site. The employer will select a replacement worker from the former agency's inventory first. If there is no substitute there, then the employer can choose it from other agencies on Pembantu.com.
2. The cost of taking replacement workers from the other agency on Pembantu.com is borne by the former agency as long as the costs (administration and transportation) are not greater than the administration fee already paid by the employer. If there is a difference, the excess costs will be borne by the employer, but the excess money will not be returned to the employer.
3. The agency concerned hereby authorizes Pembantu.com to facilitate the exchange process including covering the costs of taking replacement workers. Warranty obligations of the former agency void after he pays the bailout.
4. Replacement of workers not returned to the agency (delivered, picked up or returning themselves) cannot be fulfilled by workers from other agencies on Pembantu.com. The replacement process refers to the written agreement between the employer and the agency.
Provision No. 1 requires the workers to be received by the agencies. When returning on their own, the workers must phisically set foot at the official addresses of the agencies. The employer is also required to choose a replacement from the former agency's inventory first. In other words, InstantReplace™ is not a shortcut to replace an agency. If the agency has offered an equivalent replacement for the returned worker but the employer has delayed accepting it or even refused it, then InstantReplace™ cannot be processed.
Provision No. 4 does not reduce the employer's right to use this service when returning workers he gets in lieu of workers who are not returned to the agency. For example: Ani ran away during the warranty period where her employer was entitled to get replacements of up to 3 times. Then the employer got a replacement named Sisi. Later, the employer returned Sisi to the agency within the warranty period. In Ani's replacement the employer could not use the InstantReplace™ because the worker was not returned, but on Sisi's replacement he could use it.
A checklist of the requirements is available on the order page.
How to Order
To order InstantReplace™, click here.
Contact us on 021 2867-1066 during office hours if you have questions.